You have no items in your shopping cart.
William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS is the most comprehensive guide to performance-enhancing drugs ever written. This 800+ page monster encyclopedia covers it all, from steroids, to growth hormone, insulin, and just about every imaginable agent in-between. With over 900 medical citations,ANABOLICS cuts right to the scientific truth. You’ll learn everything there is to know about this controversial subject, from one of themost trusted experts in the field.
Here’s just a few reasons why William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS remains the #1 Bestselling Anabolic Reference Guide Worldwide:
- Nearly 200 Pharmaceutical Compounds reviewed. If a drug is in use by athletes or bodybuilders, ANABOLICS probably examines it in great detail.
- Numerous Graphs and Diagrams help visually explain the different properties of the performance drugs. Bring your anabolic understanding to a whole new level.
- The most extensive Side Effects discussion anywhere, with detailed explanations of the real risks of anabolics, as well as effective prevention and harm reduction strategies.
- Informative Steroid Cycling and Stacking sections help take the guesswork out of cycle construction. Maximize your benefits; minimize your costs and side effects.
- More Counterfeits exposed than ever before! The 10th Edition includes a new chapter on Advanced Detection Techniques!
- Dig into the science behind anabolics, with Steroid andMuscle Biochemistry sections that are the envy of University textbooks everywhere.
- Comprehensive Global Drug Availability Tables allow you to reference what anabolic steroids are sold around the world.
- Approximately 3,000 Color Photographs of legitimate, counterfeit, and underground drug products are at your fingertips. This library makes product identification a snap!
- Over 900 Medical Citations. This book is not full of random theories and guesswork. ANABOLICS is a serious reference any academic could love.
ANABOLICS is trusted by more bodybuilding and medical professionals because it is the most accurate and relevant guide. Whether you are interested in using these substances, or simply want to research them, this up-to-date monster encyclopedia is a “must have” if you want to save yourself time, error, and money!
Starts shipping December 17, 2010.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)